Sunday, November 2, 2008

Doodle Dawdle

Exams are coming up, so obviously I have a lot of time on my hands ;). So I've decided to exhibit what I actually end up filling my notebooks with - meaningless doodles.

The cutting edge humour of today's youth...






...not particularly enjoyed by my creations







Splitting headache




Stuff of daydreams





































Speak hands for me...






















































































































































Reason for premature baldness in
the country













Osama lets the cat out of the bag

























































































You, by now


5 comments:

Unknown said...

pata hai tere ye kaam sab lecture mein hota hai :)

Surbhi said...

REALLY NICE!!!
my my i dinno u doodle so well ah,very creative
p.s. one small observation-u draw cows & skeleton pretty well!
even da 'feet' doodle(wink wink) were gud ;)

cheers,
surbhi

Shantanu said...

Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! An invaluable collection of gags.

Keep them coming.

Anish said...

thanks :D

Siddhartha Gorantla said...

Superb!
You remind me of Addy in the Thermo tute. This is all that he does.